Monday, November 5, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In November Week 2


I'm here to confess, despite the best intentions to not lose the run of myself last weekend it happened anyway. I tried so hard not to slip into holiday mode before I left but I know I was a little lax with things. I was probably being 95% honest on my tracker so not the worst. I packed my running gear and had great plans to get lots of exercise, drink loads of water and eat lots of fruit in between all my holiday treats....none of that happened in reality. What actually happened was a weekend filled with alcohol, indulgent food and a little bit of walking. 





Was it what I planned? No

Do I regret it? Absolutely not!! 

I had a great weekend with my sister (who I don't get to spend enough time with), I got to catch up with my cousins (who I hardly get to see) and I got a well needed break from work. I got back early on Tuesday morning and did not get myself back on track until the Wednesday, and even at that I did sample some of the Halloween choccies in work. So I was absolutely dreading my weigh in. I toyed around with skipping it but I knew that it was a bad idea so I faced the damage and I was up 4.5lbs. It seems a lot but I gain weight so easily. I am sure some of it is water weight but it was deserved and I will get it off. It almost wipes out the work I have done since joining back in September but I am refusing to dwell on it and I walked out of my ww meeting feeling determined. 



As it stands there are 7 weigh ins until Christmas, and 5 until my work Christmas Party. I have a dress at home I want to wear to the Christmas Party but as it stands it won't fully zip up. So I have 5 weeks to lose between half and 1 inch to fit into it comfortably. If I don't, I really have nothing else to wear, so failure is not an option right now. I have a couple of things on this November but nothing that will mean a major blowout and 2 or 3 days where I am a little relaxed with my tracking in 5 weeks is doable for my goal. 

I spent all afternoon prepping enough soup to keep me going for the next 3 weeks, so I am ready to go and no excuses to stray from the plan. Lots of cooking getting done and trying to mix things up in order to stay the course. We can do this! 





No comments:

Post a Comment