Monday, October 22, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: October Week 4




I'm not sure how, but I managed to lose 1.5lbs this week, and considering that once again I lost the run of myself at the weekend it is a miracle. I was 100% on plan Monday to Thursday and I did manage to get a lot of running in but I wasn't sure it would be enough. 


And now here I am on a Monday, the other side of the weekend and I have been even worse. I went drinking on Friday and then of course fed the hangover all day Saturday. I did manage to get a very easy going run done and a bit of walking with my friend on Saturday. Sunday I seemed to just graze on things throughout the day and then had a very indulgent roast chicken dinner at my parents house last night. I did not look at my Esource from Friday lunch time until this morning, and I know I did not track what I ate over the weekend properly but I made some effort. 

I won't be weighing in this week as I am off to Spain for a sisters weekend on Thursday. I am trying to be on track 100% between now and then and will be determined to make some good choices and get some exercise while we are over there, so fingers cross I can keep that promise to myself. For now, here is the meal plan I will be attempting to stick to! 



No comments:

Post a Comment