Monday, January 29, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: Jan Week 5


So my little binge at the weekend caught up with me and I was up half a pound at weigh in on Thursday. Not surprised or disappointed, but ready to put it behind me and move on. I got off to a great start to this week, had kept some rollovers towards a meal and drinks on Saturday night and while I probably went over a bit, I woke up on Sunday morning and got myself straight back at it. 


While all that has been great, I haven't been feeling the best. I was a bit down at the weekend and while I managed to snap myself out and really enjoy my night out on Saturday I have been a bit up and down ever since. Apologies if this is TMI, but I think its PMS. I am all over the place; cramps, dizziness, headaches and nausea. I am also ridiculously bloated and just feel awful every time I look in the mirror. I also made the mistake of having a sneaky peek at the scales and it has me up 3lbs. I am assuming thats all in water retention but it did not make me feel any better. It was a mistake to do it and it didn't make me feel better. I am doing my best to ignore it and just keep on going. At the very least I am enjoying the food I am eating, so no need to stray off track. 

In better news I am finally getting back to really enjoying my running again. I had a fantastic run on Friday morning and even though it was lashing rain today, I still got myself out there and had a great run. Yesterday I got 8km done, which apart from the Fat Turkey Run is the longest run I've done since August. I am now looking to start signing up for races for this year again to really get me going. 

Trying out a few new recipes, trying to take myself out of my comfort zone of the old regulars and do a little bit more experimentation and get some recipes to post for the blog! 



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just started this plan! for to lose weight Watch the video here: http://weightlossin3weeks.com/weight-loss
    was surprised that my first fast day was not as hard as I thought it would be. I had my morning cup of coffee with a little milk and off to the gym I went. I was very surprised to find out that I could work out and not pass out! I did 15 min of aerobics! I drank a lot of ice tea and water all day. I ate some oatmeal with blueberries at noon and a salad at 6pm. I wanted to go to bed early so I could get up early and run to the kitchen and start eating! I was very surprised that when I woke up I was not starving!

    ReplyDelete