Monday, January 8, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan: January Week 2



Happy New Year!!!!

I know its been a while since my last post but I decided to take a bit of a break to focus on family time over Christmas. I may have mentioned that my sister was visiting from New Zealand with her family for the first time in 3 years so I had set aside a lot of time to spend with them and my beautiful little niece. I had over 2 weeks off work, and so any time I wasn't spending with my family I was enjoying some well needed rest and relaxation just enjoying the first Christmas in my new home and of course catching up with friends. I missed my last 2 weigh ins before the xmas break, and despite my best intentions I started the indulgence somewhere around December 20th and only really got myself back on track last Thursday. I haven't looked at the scales yet as my leader isn't back until this week, but I can tell everything is a little bit tighter than it was, so I am expecting a substantial gain. I was hoping to get some damage control in this week, but I lost the run of myself a bit yesterday which is not ideal. 4 good on plan days before weigh in will hopefully help. Anyway, Christmas is only once a year and so I will not be feeling guilty over the bit of excess. I had a wonderful time and I am now more than ready to get back to my healthy lifestyle.





I am actually really looking forward to getting back to class and getting all the info to get stuck into the flex plan. I am pointing things both ways this week until I get all the info and then will be switching fully and focusing on giving it a real go. It looks really interesting, but I don't want to say too much until I have all the information. I will start updating my Hairy Dieters posts and all my recipes once I get all the literature. I also got a Xmas present of the new Veggie Hairy Dieters, so will be adding that to the blog with all SmartPoints on the new flex plan calculated.

New years day walk was not enough to kick me back to plan!

I've been coming down with a bit of a cold lately, so since the Fat Turkey Run on the 27th I've only made it out for one run. Feeling a bit better today so hoping to get out in the morning and have signed myself up for a new training plan starting next Tuesday to really kick myself into gear. Am absolutely broke this month, but once payday comes I will be signing up for a few races to get the motivation going.
Fat Turkey Run on Dec 27th

Back to my usual meal plans this week - have included the points for both the old plan and flex for this last week before fully converting over. I am trying a couple of recipes from some new cookbooks I got and hoping to get back to experimenting in the kitchen over the next few weeks to post some new recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment