Monday, January 16, 2017

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: Jan Week 3




I feel like I am really back in the rhythm of healthy eating now again after Christmas. I am motivated and finding myself not really craving junk food. I am sure that won't last too long, but I am going to make the most of it while I can. After my first full week back on plan I lost 2lbs which means I still have 3.5lbs before I am back to my pre Christmas weight, but I made a pretty good start. 


I have a tough week ahead of me and some events this weekend didn't help. I had a great saturday, only used up 10 weeklies and still managed to have a nice dinner and some wine. Then I got a text in the middle of the night to say my dad had fallen and was on his way to hospital. He has broken his ankle in a couple of places and had to have surgery yesterday. His surgery got delayed so I spent most of yesterday afternoon in the hospital waiting for him to come out. He is absolutely fine, just with some new added metal in his foot. 

Today I am in the UK for work, an early morning flight followed by a late flight home tonight means that we'll be eating out for dinner, and most likely sandwich platters or similar for lunch. I have another work trip to the UK on Thursday, luckily I'll be home in time for dinner but lunch will be another wild card. I have a plan to keep me covered as best I can!

  • I have made some egg muffins to bring with me to the airport so at least I will be in control of breakfast.
  • I have kept 25 weeklies to use where I need to. 
  • I will miss my usual weigh in on Thursday, but I have found a replacement I can go to on Wednesday evening too. 
  • Will be making a big pasta bake on Tuesday that will do for dinner when I am late home on Wednesday & Thursday.
  • Finally, I will make the healthiest choices I can while I am away. 

There is nothing more I can do. My meal plan is a bit all over the place, but regardless of the challenges the important thing is I have a plan!! We'll see how I do with it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment