Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Challenge: Penultimate Weigh In



We're into the final stretch now! Just over a week to go until Santa arrives and only one more official weigh until Christmas. After my rocky start to last week I managed to pull things back completely and lost 1.5lbs this week. I was on top form, tracked every mouthful and planned every meal. I was on the top of my game.




Then this week hit and for some reason I fell.  While most people are winding down for Christmas in work, I am rushing to get as much done as I possibly can before next Monday. I feel like December has just disappeared and no matter how much I do the list just keeps growing. I cannot wait until next Monday and I am finishing up for the Christmas, nearly 2 whole weeks off. I am struggling to stay on track this week. 


I have all my meals planned and all the ingredients, but I just feel hungry all the time and I have been having some serious chocolate cravings. I have used a few weeklies so far this week but since I have 2 meals out this week I want to save as many of them as possible! 

I am having a bit of a moan, but I love Christmas! There is always a fair amount of stress in the build up but only 9 more sleeps until Christmas morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment