Tuesday, September 3, 2013

6 Week Challenge - Week 2 Update



Well as you can see I am starting my third week well prepared. I stuck to last weeks plan to the letter and I am happy to report I was down
a further half pound this evening. I am already half a pound above my 1lb a week goal. I did end up having a little bit of cous cous at book club and at my parents house and while I can't for sure say its down the cous cous, I have felt much more bloated since eating it. However I have still stayed away from the bread and pasta and most things processed.  My energy levels are still up and my skin is continuing to become clearer and all around I am feeling good. 


Switching to Quinoa for lunch this week has been great too, it is definitely more filling than the bulgar wheat and it is much tastier too. I am going to be looking up new recipe ideas to start adding a little more variety to my lunches. I have limited prep time in the evening so it is easy having the same thing every day, but I would like to be able to change it up a little bit. 

I got a bit of a surprise this week when I was told that I was going to be in the monthly weight watchers email newsletter! Got a lovely response from it and for anyone who hasn't read my full story you can find it here. So its been an exciting week. I wish I had some time to get back into running. Its been a while and I do miss it, but with the change in jobs and the long hours it has been hard to fit it in. I plan on signing up for a new 10k for the end of october which will hopefully give me the push I need to get back out on the roads!!

I hope everyone is having a good week out there!!

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Milk1 pink skimmed milk1 pink skimmed milk1 pink skimmed milk1 pink skimmed milk1 pink skimmed milk1 pink skimmed milk1 pink skimmed milk
Breakfast30g Porridge Oats30g Porridge Oats30g Porridge Oats30g Porridge Oats30g Porridge Oats30g Porridge Oats1 poached egg
50ml skimmed milkMilk from allowanceMilk from allowanceMilk from allowanceMilk from allowanceMilk from allowance50g smoked salmon
100ml water1 grated appleHomemade berry compoteHomemade berry compoteHomemade berry compoteHomemade berry compoteSpinach
Small tub low fat yoghurt1tsp cinnamon1 tbsp fat free yoghurt1 tbsp fat free yoghurt1 tbsp fat free yoghurt1 tbsp fat free yoghurt1 tsp butter
Lunch40g Quinoa40g Quinoa40g Quinoa40g Quinoa40g Quinoa
50g Feta Cheese50g Feta Cheese50g Feta Cheese50g Feta Cheese50g Feta Cheese
Roasted pepper, courgette, aubergine, onion, butternut squashRoasted pepper, courgette, aubergine, onion, butternut squashRoasted pepper, courgette, aubergine, onion, butternut squashRoasted pepper, courgette, aubergine, onion, butternut squashRoasted pepper, courgette, aubergine, onion, butternut squash
1tsp olive oil1tsp olive oil1tsp olive oil1tsp olive oil1tsp olive oil
2 tsp red wine vinegar2 tsp red wine vinegar2 tsp red wine vinegar2 tsp red wine vinegar2 tsp red wine vinegar
Dinnerlarge chicken breast100g cooked tiger prawns120g chicken breastDinner at my AuntsHairy Dieters Beef MadrasHairy Dieters Beef MadrasBaked Cod with Chorizo Crust (Hairy Dieters)
tblsp cooked couscousmix stir fry veg1tbsp homemade jerk marinade (hairy dieters)cauliflour ricecauliflour rice150g baked sweet potato
Roasted mediterranean veg1 tsp sesame oil200g sweet potato chips cooked in 1 tsp olive oilleeks
50g goats cheese40g brown ricegreen beansbroccoli
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 medium egg
Snacksbananabananabananabananabananabananaapple
10 almondsM&S Fruit salad50g red grapesappleappleapple5 almonds
50g red grapes5 almonds2 squares 85% choc50g fat free yoghurt50g fat free toghurt2 squares 85% choc
2 squares 85% choc2 squares 85% choc2 squares 85% choc2 squares 85% choc2 squares 85% choc
Drinks2-3 litres water2-3 litres water2-3 litres water2-3 litres water2-3 litres water2-3 litres water2-3 litres water
2 cups tea1 cup tea1 cup tea1 cup tea1 cup tea1 cup tea1 cup tea
1 glass orange and mango juice1 glass orange cordial1 glass orange cordial1 glass orange cordial1 glass orange cordial1 glass orange cordial1 glass orange cordial
2 cups green tea2 cups green tea2 cups green tea2 cups green tea2 cups green tea2 cups green tea2 cups green tea



1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks like a very well thought out meal planner - keep up the ww challenge and congratulations on featuring in the WW newsletter :-) x

    ReplyDelete