Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weigh In 19



I got it! My 2nd stone, and its so pretty. I was my usual nervous self, especially since I'd been away for the weekend and tracking had not been 100%. There was a lot of guesswork done but I really think that I have had a general change in my thinking. I make better choices without realising it and pay a little more heed to when my body tells me I'm full. But whatever I am doing worked as not only did I get the stone, I am 2lbs over  which means 30lbs in total. Thats 15% body weight gone, and halfway to goal. 

I treated myself to an Eddie Rockets after weigh in. Usually I don't pig out after but I had been craving eddies for ages so I just went for it. Didn't count it or track it and it was so worth it. Loved every mouthful. Am back on track today and keeping all my weeklies for a nice 7 course tasting menu in Bang. Another week down and looking forward to the next one already.

1 comment: