Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: Feb Week 4



Keeping this short and sweet because if I am being honest I don't have much to say. I am still struggling to get my weekends under control. I managed to lose half a pound this week and I was definitely less OTT with my treats this weekend but I know my head is not fully in it. I don't seem to have any urgency to lose these few pounds to get back to goal and I am not sure why. 

March is also going to be a busy month for me. I am off to Leeds for a girly weekend this weekend, and I know it will be a boozy and foody one. But I am seeing my bestie and I haven't seen her in almost a year so it is long overdue and I am really looking forward to it. I also have a romantic weekend away in Cork towards the end of March and the whole weekend is basically centrered around food and different eating experiences. Realistically if I can manage to maintain my weight throughout March I will be happy. 

The only way to get there is to keep meal planning for Monday to Friday and stick to that, so that is exactly what I am doing! At some stage I will find my Mojo! 




No comments:

Post a Comment