Monday, February 18, 2019

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: February Week 2



Another week goes by and another gain on the scales. I have to say I have been so far off track on the weekends lately I shouldn't be surprised. I guess I was hoping that keeping myself fully on plan for the rest of the week should be enough to at least STS on the scales. Clearly its not and I need to pull back my mad weekends a little bit. I seem to have lost a lot of the self control I used to have. Before it would be an off plan meal, and the rest of the day would be about making good choices. Whereas now I find myself just going mad for the day and I think that's what the problem is. 

I find myself not getting too stressed about it which I guess is good and bad. I don't want to spend the next year being hung up on being a few pounds over my ideal weight and getting myself angry every time I see it on the scales. For balance, I don't want this attitude to allow the scales to creep up and up until I am back to an unhealthy weight. I am happy that I am not beating myself up about the few gains I have, I know I still need to have a little more awareness of not getting too complacent. And most importantly I want to learn how to be more mindful on my 'treat' days. 

My meal plans still do keep me on track for the most part Monday to Friday so keeping this habit up. Is it helpful for people for me to post them? Is there anything else you'd like to see in these posts? Any feedback on how I can make this place a more helpful site for the readers is more than welcome! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment