Monday, September 24, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: September Week 4


First full week back to class done and I managed to lose 4lbs. I was really hoping for a big start but I wasn't sure how things would actually go on the scales. So I am delighted with my first week and this time it has just motivated me even more. I had said a few weeks ago I was going to prioritise my Thursday evenings and make sure I didn't miss my weigh ins, and of course didn't I go and sign up for a run this Thursday evening. I should still make it to my weigh in before the run but I just won't be able to stay to the class. The alternative to to find a class on Wednesday evening but there aren't really any that suit. 



I may have signed up for a 5km race, but my running is a disaster lately. I haven't really got back into it since the Rock'n'Roll and I can't seem to find the motivation. I tried to sign up for another training plan on Runkeeper but the app is a disaster lately and just seems to crash any time I try to do anything more than log a run. Typical that I'd been toying around with signing up for runkeeper go for years, I finally do and the app just turns to rubbish....

I need to figure it out though because I love running but it is so disheartening to have lost all stamina. After this 5km on Thursday, I am going to do the Halloween Night Run on Oct 23rd and the Morun 10k on November 24th. If we do the Run In the Dark with work I will be running that too. So I have lots of events coming up to try and discover where my mojo went! 

I used up all my weeklies (and probably a few more) on Saturday evening on a real treat night, so I have to be on the straight and narrow this week to make sure I reel it back in and continue the progress on the scales in the right direction. Onwards and downwards as they say! 


1 comment: