Monday, September 10, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan September Week 2


Despite all my best intentions, it took all of 3 weeks for me to lose my way and so I didn't update last week. After my 2nd week, despite sticking to the plan the scales said STS and somehow I internally reacted badly and that weekend was a disaster. Then I was stressed and being hard on myself over the STS the just kept letting things slip and before I knew it I was back into the habits from the start of the summer. So I have realised that I can't do this alone, I need to go back to class. I always intended on going back but I just had a few things on and it wasn't possible for the few weeks. 


So now I have decided that I am going to reclaim my Thursday evening and make Weight Watchers a priority again. I will not allow working late to get in the way, or any other arbitrary reasons and if I have something forseen that will make me miss it then I have to find another class that week to go to. 

So considering I know I have a class to go to this week I have been a bit more focused and am really trying to nail it. I am off work on Thursday and Friday as I have lots of annual leave to use up and just needed a break. So I am going to use the 2 days for some self care. Take some time to make some soup for the freezer for lunches, get some sleep, do a bit of running and walking and just generally chilling out. So I will have some extra time to reflect on my first class back and really figure out what I need to do to get myself back on track. 

Its still a learning process, one day at a time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment