Monday, August 27, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan and Weigh In: August Week 4


Last week was my first full week back on plan all summer and I have to say it felt great. For the most part I didn't feel temptation and I was happy with all my planned meals. I had a treat on Saturday night and worked a few treats during the week into my daily points. My skin started to clear up a bit and I felt like I was sleeping better, and of course the scales responded and I was down 3.5lbs on Thursday. 


I felt like I was a little bit more relaxed this weekend but I still no where near the levels I was at this summer. I still need to make sure I am focused and to do that I need to get back to class. The plan is to try and go this week but I have a really busy week and it may not be possible. If I don't make it back this week then I won't let anything stop me this week. 

Another thing I plan on working on this week is getting out and getting more exercise. Last week I hardly even got any walking done never mind any running and so the alarm is set to be up tomorrow and get a few km done. I need to also up my water intake as it is seriously slowing down a lot. 

Got the meal plan. Going back to the archives for a few recipes this weeks and they are linked below if anyone is interested. 




No comments:

Post a Comment