Monday, November 7, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: November Week 2



Last week with the bank holiday was a bit of a struggle, but I felt like I stayed on track. I used up all my weeklies and a few fit points but I tracked everything so I felt like I deserved a loss. Despite that all week I knew I was retaining water, I just felt heavy. So it was no surprise when my leader told me that there was no movement on the scales this week. I was disappointed but not at all surprised and sure at least it wasn't a gain. So I am still 4.5 lbs above goal and the weeks are disappearing, there are only 7 more weigh ins until Christmas. That is plenty of time to lose the 4.5lbs but I would like to lose a few more to give me a little bit of a buffer to gain a couple of Christmas if that's what happens.



I know it may seem early but my weekends are starting to fill up with social events so it is time to get planning for how to spend and track my weeklies. Last year I waited until the end of November to plan out my Christmas, and I put together a Calendar of all my events, how many I would manage to stay on track for and how many I planned on going completely off plan (you can find the post here). So this year the plan is to do the same, just a little bit earlier. I'm hoping to have this done by the end of the week and posted here.

This week I have been on plan all week again with the exception of Saturday when I had a completely off plan day. I ran the 10k morun and not only did I go for brunch after, but I also went for a 3 course dinner and drinks that night. I made the best choices I could for dinner but I know I ended up going over my weeklies. I did clock up 25,000 steps that day and managed a new 10k personal best of 55 minutes 29 seconds. So I think going over my weeklies by a few wasn't the end of the world. Feel like I am feeling last weeks good week showing in my clothes and the way my body looks, so if I can keep this up I think I will get away with my day off on Saturday.

Feeling good before I knew I had a PB


So my week is planned to perfection. I did some serious meal prep on Sunday and have my lovely lunches all done for the week. Glad I went with soup this week as the weather has really taken a turn for the worse. Going to be tough to get out  running in the morning, but I have the night run in just over a week so the training can't stop. I also met the lovely Siobhan from Instagram and she told me about something called the Fat Turkey Run in December 28th, a run that brings you up Howth Head, and I think I am going to sign up. Nothing like having a race to do to keep you out pounding the pavements despite the cold! So lots of running and a perfect meal plan! Nothing can stop me this week. 





1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed by your commitment. You manage what I never have, and you really keep at it all the time. As they say, it's a lifestyle, not a diet and I think you do so well at it, holding yourself accountable all the time. I moved recently and while unpacking I gathered all of my WW stuff from multiple attempts over the years into one place. I'm not strictly following the plan at the moment but a lot of it did become second nature and although I do need to lose a serious amount of weight, at least I've mostly figured out maintaining. It was very interesting to look through some of my old food trackers and diaries and see how my tastes (and cooking abilities!) have changed over the years. I think I'm going to try and pick one week every month where I replicate the food I ate during a good week sometime years ago. Can't hurt anyway. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete