Monday, March 10, 2014

Meal Planning Monday!

This is my first week taking part in #mealplanningmonday over on http://athomewithmrsm.blogspot.co.uk/ . I try to do meal plans every week but can be a little lazy about this so I suppose this is a great way of keeping myself honest and ensuring I stick to it each week! 


  • Monday: Crispy Mackerel Fishcakes with Lemon Sauce, salad, carrots and green beans
  • Tuesday: Lemon & Rosemary Pork Chops with Celeriac Chips
  • Wednesday: Veggie Omelette with Baked Beans
  • Thursday: Chipotle Chicken with Brown Rice
  • Friday: Honey Mustard Pork with Roasted Butternut Squash
  • Saturday: Homemade beefburgers with chips and salad. 
  • Sunday: Family dinner at my parents house! 

So I stuck to it so far (not difficult considering its Monday) and here are my Crispy Mackerel Fishcakes! 


2 comments:

  1. Yay, great to have a fellow WWer doing Meal Planning Monday! Enjoy your (very yummy sounding) week,

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just need to get into the habit of doing this everyweek!

      Delete