Monday, March 24, 2014

Meal Planning Monday - March 24th!



This is going to be brief as I have loads to do! Its a really busy week with a few nights where I have no control so more important than ever to be organised. So here goes for dinner plan for the week!


  • Monday: Chipotle Pork with Fennel & Cucumber Salad
  • Beef Stir Fry
  • Donegal Catch Whiting & Chips
  • Chirizo Chicken Pasta
  • Book Club 
  • Friends 30th 
  • Dinner at My Parents
So I can really only plan for 4 nights, but its done and I'm all ready for the week ahead. Onto a new training week and fueling my way through! 

3 comments:

  1. I love how it feels to get the menu plan organized :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh yum! Everything sounds so good! Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you post photos of that chorizo chicken dish! :) I love that combination!

    ReplyDelete