Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Success Just In Time!






So it's here, the end of my 6 week challenge and nearly time for my holiday. I am happy to report after last weeks disappointing result I was down a staggering 3.5lbs this week. I have not lost that much in a week in a very long time, which I think does show that my gain last week was my body not cooperating. I may not have made my 6lb goal for the 6 weeks, but as you can see from the chart I am a half a pound under goal. My real aim at the start was to finally break through that goal weight and see a weight below 147lbs, but as you may have seen from last weeks post I have gained so much more. 


I plan to go and enjoy my week away and not worry about counting my propoints. I will however take away a lot of what I have learned on this challenge and use it on the week. I don't need a lot of bread and processed foods. If I eat good quality fresh foods and eat until I am full and no further then that will be good enough for me. I am sure I will gain a little bit on holidays as I do plan to have one or 2 desserts, and alcohol will definitely feature during the week. But I will hopefully be mindful enough of the foods I am eating that whatever I do gain it will not be as bad as previous holidays have seen. I will also be sure to get back on track the moment I land in Dublin again next tuesday night, and hopefully by the following Tuesday the scales will be good to me. 

Mostly I will be relaxed about it all. I will be mindful of what I eat but no matter what weight I gain while I am on holidays, I know what to do to bring myself back to where I am now. I will not be allowing myself falling back into old habits that I have worked hard to break! 

When I come back I will be embarking on a new personal challenge, one hopefully people will join me in. I won't give too much away but I have found over this past 6 weeks that having something in mind to work for really is the key to my success! Have a great week everyone and don't miss me too much! 

1 comment:

  1. Have a brilliant holiday Zoe. Hope amazing heading off having reached your 6 week goal! I look forward to following your next challenge :)

    ReplyDelete