Monday, April 15, 2019

Getting Back to Myself



I'm halfway through my April challenge and things are going really well. I have managed to track every single day, even on my treat days. Both weeks I have gone over my weeklies by more than 30 but judging by how I have been eating when I am conscious of tracking compared to my treat days before - I don't even want to think about how many I was going over for the weekends I haven't tracked at all. 


I feel like I am finally back in a good frame of mind and I am really starting to feel good again. I realised just how down I had gotten about the weight I had gained, and how much of a knock on effect my weekends off plan were really having. I am sleeping much better (for the most part) and I definitely am feeling more alert in work. I am hoping that over the next few weeks I will start to see a similar improvement in my running. I would love to get my pace back to where I was a year and half ago and just feel strong again. 

We were a little busy this weekend so the meal plan was done in a rush on Saturday morning. I had hoped to revisit some of the recipes on my blog and start to organise and revamp things but it just wasn't to be this week. I have started sorting through them and categorising them, I promise the revamp of the blog is coming some time in the near future. For now I'll just be sticking with some old favourites.



No comments:

Post a Comment