Monday, July 4, 2016

Weekly Weigh In & Meal Plan: July Week 1


Last week was a tough week for me. Not only was it my boyfriends birthday but it was also my mum's 60th, and coupled with another busy week at work I was feeling nervous about my ability to stay on plan. By Friday I had done a pretty good job, apart from a little slip up lunch on Friday after mine got stolen from the fridge in work. However I was still not expecting much from the scales. The wedding was a major blowout and so I was really just hoping for a STS this week. Something must have been working for me though and I am down another half a pound this week! So once again I am back at goal. I am feeling much better where I am now, since March I have pretty much stayed within 2lbs of goal. Its such a change from the latter part of last year where I was pretty much hovering between 11 and 11.5 stone.



The problem seems to be that for no reason whatsoever I seem to have lost my motivation this week! I just seem to be a little meh about the whole thing. I did my meal plan and shopped accordingly, and I know I will stick to the plan for all of my main meals because that is the food I have available to me. The problem really is going to be snacking and how I am going to keep a handle on that. I just feel no urge to be good this week and I have no idea why. I am going to try and stay focused on the meals I have planned and they should be filling enough so I just don't want to snack. I have enough fruit and healthy snacks around that even if I do, I shouldn't be reaching for the junk. So here goes!

Meal plan for the week is here! Links to any available recipes below!




No comments:

Post a Comment