Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Christmas Update: Less Than 2 Weeks!



So here it is, my updated Christmas Event Calendar/Tracker! I was doing so well last weeks until I went out for an impromptu meal and drinks on Thursday. I still tracked everything and at weigh in over the weekend was down another half a pound. I think if I hadn't gone out of dinner it may have been a little bit more but I am always happy to see the scale moving down!!



I've had to add a few more events into my Calendar but I am still feeling in control. Things have been absolutely crazy in work lately and I feel like having a plan has kept me from losing the run of myself. I have been tempted a few times to just run out and grab a quick, unhealthy lunch but seeing that I have something on at the weekend has kept me on plan. I have one official weigh in left before Christmas, but I will be having a sneaky weigh in on Christmas Eve too!

I still haven't really been back running much. I have signed up for a new run keeper challenge to clock up 10k between now and December 21st so my alarm is set to get out tomorrow morning and try and get 5km in before work. I'd ideally like to get at least 20km done between now and Christmas day but I'll see how I get on between now and Monday!

I don't have much else to say. I hope everyone else is managing the Christmas madness and sticking to whatever plan they have laid out. I'll leave you with my favourite bit of (Christmas)Weight Loss motivation - I for one have no intention of quitting! Do not allow a couple of days off plan at Christmas ruin all the work you've put in so far. Every day can be a fresh start!





No comments:

Post a Comment