Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christmas Challenge: Weigh In 8




It actually feels like only yesterday I was writing last weeks blog post, but its been a crazy week! As suspected I gained a little this week...1.5lbs to  be exact. I was expecting it so I'm not disappointed but I'm finding it hard to focus this week to make sure it comes back down. I am trying not to dwell on it and just get my head down and back in the game and I am home for a good result this week. The weeks are flying by and there are now only 7 weigh ins left until Christmas! I have no idea if I can make it back to goal but I am more focused than ever! 


Though I have to say it is so difficult, it seems Christmas starts earlier and earlier each year. I was in M&S this evening and all the Christmas goodies are out in full force. When faced with temptation it helps to remember how much better this all tastes when it is an actual treat rather than an every day thing. This is what I will be focusing on over the coming weeks! 



Tomorrow night is the Run in the Dark 10k and with the weather the way it's been, I can't say I am looking forward to it. However it is purely the weather that is putting me off, I did 8k on Monday before work and felt fab after it so I know my fitness level is not dropping. I am almost a third complete into my 100miles before New Year challenge, and I am beginning to think I was a little easy on myself, but I won't speak too soon!!

1 comment: