Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weigh In 23

I had to weigh in a day late this week. Was out at Blink 182 last night (which was awesome, totally made me feel like I was 16 again - well apart from no longer being able to handle a mosh pit or drunken teenagers). But anyway - after last weeks fiasco I was dreading being weighed this week. My aim was the at least get the 2lbs I gained last week down.
Also being weighed in somewhere unfamiliar is a little off putting too. I was so good all week, took the week off drinking for a boost and to get rid of any temptation. Despite this I was still nervous as anything, my confidence had been knocked last week and I was doubting if I could really get back on track. I am happy to say the hard work paid off and 3.5lbs are off. Not only did I totally lose back those 2lbs and more but for the first time in ages I am back in the 11stone bracket for first time in about 2 years.

I'm back on track and ready to go for another week and heres hoping for another loss! Onwards and downwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment