Monday, January 25, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan!!



So my meal plan posts seem to be quite popular, so I am going to keep this up every week. Hopefully you find them helpful but posting weekly will keep me motivated to keep the planning up as much as possible. I had another great week on Smart Points, I lost half a pound which brings my total loss in 3 weeks to 6lbs. I only have 4 more pounds to go and I am back to my goal weight! 




I had a busy Sunday this week. I had my lunches to make for the week and I wanted to get the meat sauce made for the lasagna that's on the menu tonight. My friends Hen Party is this weekend so I had a bit of planning to get done and then up to my parents house to make some salads to go with dinner. I was so stressed during the day but it was a great feeling having it all done, setting myself up for the week knowing I don't have an excuse to go off plan. 


Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
Snacks
Sunday
Yoghurt with banana & peanut butter
Egg & Ham Salad
Chicken,Chickpea & Beetroot salads

Monday
Porridge with banana, peanut butter 
Bulgar Salad with Chicken
Fruit
Tuesday
Scrambled Egg, veggie & ham
Baked Sweet Potato with tuna & salad 
Fish Pie
Fruit
Wednesday
Veggie Omelette 
Bulgar Salad with Chicken
(Skinnytaste)
Fruit
Thursday
Scrambled Egg, veggie & ham 
Baked Sweet Potato with tuna & salad 
Fish Pie
Fruit
Friday
Veggie Omelette 
Bulgar Salad with Chicken
Fruit
Saturday
Fruit & Yoghurt
Hen Party!! 
Hen Party
Hen Party!!


So like all other weeks, there are links to my recipes. The Fish Pie is a new one I am trying this week, so if it is a success the recipe will be up next week. I have my friends Hen Party this Saturday which is going to be an complete write off. I plan on keeping all my weeklies in tact and having a very light breakfast before we hit the road. I also will have 2 portions of Lasagna out of the freezer for when I get home on Sunday so I am not tempted to start next week with a takeaway or something else unhealthy! 

My hangovers usually get the better of me so I am going do to everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen this time!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Zoe.. your doing great, being organized is definately a big facter....I know that if I dont meal plan and prep on Sundays then the week wont go my way!!
    Enjoy the hen :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The organisation is really helped me so much and the results are showing it! Well done on your progress, been following on Facebook!

      Delete
  3. This is very impressive and only a few pounds to goal, go you!

    ReplyDelete