Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: February Week 3


I am not having a great time with the scales at the moment. I gained a pound at last weigh in, and while I know I was sick it was still not the result I was expecting. I feel like I am going around in circles and it is hard to stay motivated. I have been doing a lot of soul searching this week, and anyone who follows me on Instagram may have seen me talk about this on my stories this week. It would be easy for me to keep making excuses, but I know there is something going on with me at the moment. Whether it is physical, just getting older or whether it is all in my mind - I do not seem to be losing weight. The thing is, I am not actively gaining weigh. I just seem to be losing and gaining the same 2-3 pounds. So while obviously I would love to lose the 8.5lbs and get back to goal but I am comfortable maintaining until I can resolve whatever it is going on with me. 




In order to even maintain like this, I need to keep doing what I am doing. Taking the pressure off myself to get back to goal is not giving up! I will still be doing my meal plans, tracking, running and going to my weigh ins. What I won't be doing is beating myself up and over analysing why I am not losing weight. I plan to give myself until the end of March and reassess where I am and what I want at that stage. I am really enjoying the new flex plan, and I know it is a better way of eating. I am not over eating on this plan so I am going to keep going with it and hope the issues resolve themselves. 

I am still having issues with my energy levels. I am so tired all the time and I am finding it hard to make the time to blog. I have a few recipes I need to post and I will get around to it I promise. I just need to get on top of a few things first. I also need to finish doing the Flex points for the fourth Hairy Dieters book and the new Veggie one also. Hoping to get them done by the end of Feb. 

I am a little less organised with my lunches this week, so I am on the fly a bit for the rest of the week but I have a plan to keep myself on track with this. Trying a few new recipes, building up the bank of things to post once I have more energy. If anyone has any suggestions for recipes they would like me to try and make 'Flex' friendly, let me know! 



No comments:

Post a Comment