Monday, November 13, 2017

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: November Week 3


The weeks are flying by, can you believe there are only 6 weeks until Christmas Day and 6 more weigh ins. This week I lost half a pound which brings my total since rejoining class to 2.5lbs. I am still 7lbs above goal, and I was really hoping the progress would be a little faster and by now I would be at least back within my 5lbs of goal. I'm not going to lie, its really hard to stay motivated at the moment, and I am screaming at myself to take my own advice. If anyone else was saying this to me, I'd be telling them that as long as the scales are going in the right direction you should be happy, or stick with it and the scales will catch up....but it is so difficult. 



So I am trying to focus on the positives to keep myself on track. 

  • I am really enjoying getting back to meal prepping. Having a tasty and healthy lunch ready to go in the morning frees up my lunch times to get out walking and clear my head. 
  • I've been mixing up my dinners a bit more and I am excited to come home and cook. 
  • I'm starting to pick up the pace a little bit with my running and look forward to getting out in the mornings (despite the cold)
  • My work trousers are more comfortable, even at the end of the day. 
  • I have noticed a change in my body
So I have enough positives coupled with the fact that the scales are moving in the right direction to keep me motivated. Keeping things interesting with the meal plan, going back to a few favourite recipes (links below), perfecting a new contender for the blog and trying out a recommendation from my leader. It's going to be a good week!





No comments:

Post a Comment