Monday, May 23, 2016

Weekly Meal Plan & Weigh In: May Week 4


Its been a tough month, work has been pretty crazy for me and I just feel like the time has disappeared. Looking back over the month I haven't lost any weight but I have managed to remain below goal which is enough for me. This week I lost the pound I gained last week so I am back to half a pound under goal. I think I'm happy maintaining for the next few months. As nice as it would be to get down to my original goal weight, I am not putting any pressure on myself for it. 

My focus is on keeping my running up. I have had a couple of not great weeks between injury and ramping up but I know I can pull it back. I have 2 weeks until the VHI Womens Mini Marathon and 10 weeks until the Rock'n'Roll Half Marathon so I need to focus on sticking to my training plan. There is going to be lots of social events over the coming months so I just need to figure out balance. 

This weeks meal plan is an exciting one. I am off to Leeds to see my oldest friend on Friday so I have to be sure to stay on track right up until I get on the plane as I am sure I will be having a few treats while there. I have made her promise to push me out the door running both days, as I can't afford 2 days off training so I am not too worried. I am trying out 2 recipes from the new Hairy Dieters cookbook (I have smartpointed the whole book ->here<-) and you can find the recipe for my Crab Chilli Pasta ->here<-

Hope everyone has a good week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment